Unit 2 Web Productivity
Read & View
- Watch this episode of This Week in Google (start from the beginning and watch through 37:30)
- View this page on Onedrive features
- Watch this video on Creating and Sharing Onedrive Word
- Watch this video on Creating Documents in Google Drive (through 9:30)
- Watch this video on Microsoft Word for iPad
- Watch this video on Microsoft Onedrive on a Chromebook (in the video they reference Skydrive, Microsoft's old name for the service--mentally substitute Onedrive for Skydrive )
- Activity 1 - Word Processing on Onedrive and Google Doc
- Activity 2 - Spreadsheets
- Create a word processing document (one page) with a simple table and a picture in either Google Docs or Onedrive Word online. Post the shared URL to the class instructor with the subject WebProd Unit 2 Assignment 1. Be sure to include your name.
- Create a simple spreadsheet with one chart (with different content than the activity) in the opposite service of Assignment 1 above (e.g. if your assginment 1 is Google, then do your spreadsheet in Microsoft). Email the shared URL to the class instructor with the subject WebProd Unit 2 Assignment 2 and be sure to include your name.
- Edit an online document with either an iPad (using Google Drive App, Microsoft Apps, or a 3rd party app), a Chromebook, or a smartphone. In two paragraphs describe the document you edited, the online service you used, and how it is the same/different using a mobile device as opposed to a computer. Email it to the class instructor with the subject WebProd Unit 2 Assignment 3 and be sure to include your name in your post.