Structural Rebuild Team
February 23, 2017
Link to shared folder
Look at Parent Data
- How can we make sure our work goes beyond tweaking a structure and impacts instruction and student learning?
First look at Weight-bearing Wall barrier process
1) What could you do (different from current practice) if the barrier is no longer in the way?
2) Identify barriers that prevent you from doing this today.
3) What ways could you reduce/eliminate barrier?
First for 9-Month School Year
Now choose two more from the WBW Home page and do the process twice. (May be in groups or one group, depending on planning team size.)
Workplan (Using Workplan tab of the planning document.)
- Develop Outcome Statements and Activities
- Apply timelines and who's responsible
- Data for monitoring and evaluating
- Quality control
Face to Face
February 10, 2017
In what areas do you think we have a fixed mindset? or growth mindset?
Carol Dweck - Praise and its Affect on Student Growth
How Can Students Learn from Failure?
Other Resources for Implementing Mindset in the Classroom
Sherry's Pinterest Board