Unit 4 Project Based Learning: Starting Small
- Familiarize yourself with technology integration options for the implementation of a Project-Based Unit
- Review the recommended steps for Project-Based Lesson implementation
- Familiarize yourself with a sample LMS (Learning management system) for managing classroom Project-Based student data.
Read & View
- Checkout this website on Edmodo and Project-Based Units.
- Read Chapter 5 in "Thinking Through Project-Based Learning: Guiding Deeper Inquiry" written by Suzie Boss and Jane Krauss
- Create a 2 paragraph report on an LMS system you think would best support your Project-Based approach. Include the pros and cons as well as any special information. Submit this report to your instructor. Submit this word document to your instructor. Label it PBL Unit 4 Assignment 1. Be sure to include your name.
- Submit your technology evaluation document with three complete tool evaluations. Submit this document to your instructor. Submit this word document to your instructor. Label it PBL Unit 4 Assignment 2. Be sure to include your name.
- Submit a completed Project-Based planning guide to your instructor. This should include standards, hook, activities and other information based on the selected template. Submit this word document to your instructor. Label it PBL FINAL. Be sure to include your name.