Unit 3 Assessment Options within The Project-Based Unit
- Familiarize yourself with assessment options within a Project-Based context.
- Analyze Rubrics related to performance tasks and project creation.
Read & View
- Read Chapter 4 in "Thinking Through Project-Based Learning: Guiding Deeper Inquiry" written by Suzie Boss and Jane Krauss.
Explore this project design rubric.
And This site to explore Project-Based design checklists.
- Activity 1 - Explore existing Rubrics
- Activity 2 - Explore sample Units
- Activity 3 - Expanding your tech tool box
- Using one of the Project-Based Unit samples in Activity 2 fill out your chosen Rubric format to evaluate the project. Include the URL of the sample Project-Based Unit and your completed scoring Rubric. Submit this word document to your instructor. Label it PBL Unit 3 Assignment 1. Be sure to include your name.