Unit 4 Online Learning - Differentiation
- Standard F: The online teacher is cognizant of the diversity of student academic needs and incorporates accommodations into the online environment.
- Understand student needs and ways to meet them where they are.
Read & View
- Read "Differentiated Instruction in an Online Classroom"
- Read "What research says about ... Differentiated Learning"
- Activity 1 - Flexible Curriculum
- Activity 2 - Choice
- Describe how you are differentiating for your students. Explain why you made the choices you have. Attach a lesson plan that shows your differentiated plans. Mail your synopsis to the class instructor with the subject Online Unit 4 Assignment 1. Be sure to include your name.
Please use the following rubric for the above assignment: