Unit 5 Online Learning - Bringing it All Together Online
- Standard E: The online teacher models, guides, and encourages legal, ethical, and safe behavior related to technology use.
- Standard J: The online teacher interacts in a professional, effective manner with colleagues, parents, and other members of the community to support student success.
- Understand copyright implications for both students and teacher.
- Examine course for interaction and communication
Read & View
- Activity 1 - Copyright Friendly
- Activity 2 - Communication
- Create another online unit for students in your class (different than the online unit created in Unit 2). Mail your synopsis to the class instructor with the subject Online Unit 5 Assignment 1. Be sure to include your name.
- Final - you will find the directions for this on the Final page. Email it to your class instructor with the subject Online Final. Be sure to include your name.
Please use the following rubric for your online class:
Please use the following rubric for your reflective final: