Leader Artiste Unit 3:
Read & View the following summaries and videos to give an overview of what it takes to create a blended learning environment. As you read the summaries, consider your role in supporting teachers as they implement blended learning in their classrooms.
- Read Chapter 1
- pages 31-37 (to models)
- page 53
- pages 55-60
- Read Chapter 2 pages 99-102
- Do Activity 1
- Read Chapter 3 page 109
- Read Chapter 4 pages 131-132
- Do Activity 2
- Read Chapter 5 pages 157-159
- Read Chapter 6 page 182
- Read Chapter 7 pages 209-212
- Read Chapter 8 page 240 and appendix 8.1
- Read Chapter 9 - page 261
- Read Chapter 10 - page 277 and figure 10.1
- Read Chapter 11 - pages 281-286
- View - (This is our ultimate goal) - Blended Learning: Making it Work in Your Classroom
- Do Activity 3
- Activity 1 -View 3 -4 of the videos from the Introductions and Chapters 1 and 2 taking note of what you see as blended learning.
Activity 2 - View the video:16 Burnett Elementary
Horn, Michael B.; Staker, Heather (2014-10-15). Blended: Using Disruptive Innovation to Improve Schools (p. 120). Wiley. Kindle Edition.
- Activity 3 - Read Understanding and Supporting Blended Learning Teaching Practices Rubric