Unit 2 Activity 2 - Classroom Activities Part 2
- Students can share things they find with the class - images, links, etc., allowing informal learning as well.
Students can email the teacher
- Students have an email icon right on the Header bar to make it easy for them to contact you.
Students can turn in Multiple Items with an Assignment
- Just like we can attach many items to a lesson, students can attach multiple things to turn in with one assignment.
Not all Assignments are Google
- By using the link button, students can turn in the link to other digital projects they have created, such as Prezi.
Collaborate with Peers
- Teachers can Join a Google Classroom, just like students can.
- You can collaborate and submit documentation for a PLC or other group.
- Great way to do Professional Development
Virtual Faculty Meetings
- Documents, videos, announcements can all be done in a Google Classroom, so not all Staff meetings need to happen face-to-face.
- Great way to share information with specific groups of students, like dates for SATs and ACTs or scholarship information.
- Students can also ask questions