Flip - Unit 2 - Media
- explore tools to create videos
- create a video for use with students
Read & View
- Read Chapters 3 & 4 of Flip Your Classroom
- 10 Teacher-Tested Tools for Flipping your Classroom
- The 10 Best Web Tools for Flipped Classrooms
- View "The Flipped Class: Overcoming Common Hurdles"
- Now that you have played with some possible tools for creating videos, choose one of these or another of your own and create a video for your students. This video can be an assignment they do for homework, if you are one-to-one with devices, or one they use in class. Make it long enough to teach them Fill out this Google Form to share the link to your video.
Please use the following rubric for your video: