Flip - Unit 1 - What Is the Flipped Classroom?
- have a stronger understanding of flipped classroom
- be able to identify the elements of the flipped classroom
Read & View
- Read Chapters 1 & 2 of Flip Your Classroom
- Other readings and videos are listed in the Activities
- After having viewed some of the videos in Activity Two, evaluate what goes into a good video. Were there things that you really saw as helpful for a student? Things you would change? What questions do you have at this point about Flipped Classrooms? Write 3-4 paragraphs and email your synopsis to the class instructor with the subject Flip! Unit 1 Assignment 1. Be sure to include your name.
- Sometimes it is nice to start with videos from other people. Find videos that would be useful in your classroom. You might check out some of the following sites:
Gather at least three links and a reasoning for why you chose the videos you did and email your class instructor with the subject Flip! Unit 1 Assignment 2. Be sure to include your name.
Please use the following rubric for the above assignments: