Unit 3 Activity 2 - Exploring OpenEd
This activity is structured the same as Activity 1 (in Unit 3), but this time you will be exploring OpenEd. In Assignment 2, you will produce a graphic organizer that compares and contrasts OpenEd to Gooru. So, as you explore OpenEd, remember to think through the ideas listed below:
- philosophy and mission
- student and teacher usability
- parent component
- type of content/resources already available
- amount of content that matches your teaching context
- process of creating a class and/or course
- adding your own content...
You created an account for OpenEd in Unit 0. You can find OpenEd here.
Read "About Open Ed" here.
"Need Some Help?" is a great OpenEd resource for specific questions and how-to videos.