November 21, 2017 SR Team 8:30-3:30
Learner Agency iceberg slides
Chamberlain Planning Team Document
- update planning team information
- review Workplan
- discussion: what CL is happening at Chamberlain
- does Workplan reflect what is happening? Update accordingly
- What does a typical instructional day look like next fall when Workplan is implemented for a teacher?
- What does a typical instructional day look like next fall when Workplan is implemented for a student?
Resources for reflection
Sept 15, 2017 MS Staff (pM) / HS Math (aM)
Focus on Marking and Grading Practices
Learner Agency Introduction: explore reflection tool and resources
Learner Agency planning: gather resources/centers
April 28, 2017 Implementers
Standards Evolution Update
- What assessment will be used as "mastery affirmation"? "Foundational affirmation"? "Emerging affirmation"?
- What formative assessment will help you determine the learners are "getting there"?
- What instruction will be needed to get to mastery?
- How is instruction going to be delivered?
Contributing to Flexible Curriculum
- Math Flexible Curriculum Development Page
- ELA Flexible Curriculum Development Page
- Social Studies Curriculum Development Page
- Science Resources
January 17, 2017
What are your perceptions of what Customized Learning means?
First look at Weight-bearing Wall process:
1) What could you do (different from current practice) if the WBW is no longer in the way?
2) Identify barriers that prevent you from doing this today.
3) What ways could you reduce/eliminate barrier?
Work Plan Development
Dec 9 Face-to-Face
Resources for the day: http://customizedu.net/chamberlain
Introduction to the grant: customizedu.net
“Picture your brain forming new connections as you meet the challenge and learn. Keep on going.” Carol S. Dweck Mindset: The New Psychology of Success
- Mindset Quiz
- Mindsets and Equitable Education | 2nd Site
- Praise the Process
- Tools and Resources to help Develop a Growth Mindset
- TIE Reads eBook: Mindsets in the Classroom