Unit 4 - Activity 3 - Consider your model
- Refer to Appendix 8.1: Which Blended-Learning Model Matches Your Circumstances Best?
- Create an outline of your model using the questions below:
- What problem are you trying to solve or what goals are you setting?
- What type of team do you need?
- What do you want students to control?
- What do you want the primary role of the teacher to be?
- What physical space can you use?
- How many internet-connected devices are available?
- What software will you be using?
Horn, Michael B.; Staker, Heather (2014-10-15). Blended: Using Disruptive Innovation to Improve Schools (pp. 240-241). Wiley. Kindle Edition.