Unit 4 Blended Learning
This unit is your opportunity to consider all the variety of tools and resources to support blended learning. As you have noticed, I have been modeling some of the tools throughout the units as overviews, activities, and assignments. I am hoping this has generated some creative ideas for you as well. Please view this Jing created video as the overview to Designing.
Read & View
- Read chapter 5 pages 147-158 - this chapter is on student motivation and we have a module totally focused on this topic within the Artiste Series. So the pages I am asking you to read are focused on student motivation specific to Blended Learning.
- Read chapter 6 pages 168-182
- Read chapter 7 pages 189-212
- Read chapter 8 pages 219-239
- Search for and provide a video either within the eBook or online within sites such as http://www.blendedlearning.org/directory/, Teachertube, Schooltube, Edutopia or Teaching Channel that depicts the scenario you would work toward in your classroom. Provide an explanation of how this fits your plan using the reading and video as evidence including the software you would use in your plan. Email your synopsis to the class instructor with the subject Blended Unit 4 Assignment 1. Be sure to include your name.
- Bring all the work of the module together to design your model (this should all be in your previous units). Create a flowchart or conceptual map of your specific plan referring to the outline you created in Activity 3 ..Label it Blended Unit 4 Assignment 2 and be sure to include your name.