Five Levers chapter 4
What does customized look like? Instructional Day Reflection
Nov 1, 2017 Implementers
Empower walk-through 4 stages: matrix, rubrics, lists, descriptors
Grade level demos of Empower
Discussion on proficiency scales vs progress scales; competency vs standards-based
Sept 1, 2017 | All-Staff 6-12
Mindset Quiz | Mindset Quiz (Read only)
- Mindsets and Equitable Education | 2nd Site
- Effective Effort Rubric
- Helping Students Learn Growth Mindset
- Praise the Process
TIE Reads eBooks:
- Learner Agency Homepage
Sept 1, 2017 Implementers
May 3, 2017 Implementers
Review of TIE Conference/Visits/LMS
Review of workplans
Contributing to Flexible Curriculum
- Math Flexible Curriculum Development Page
- ELA Flexible Curriculum Development Page
- Social Studies Curriculum Development Page
- Science Resources
Flex curriculum: choice board (Josh video)
March 28, 2017 Implementers
- Using Flexible Curriculum
- what instruction will be needed to get to mastery?
- how is instruction going to be delivered?
- what formative assessment will be used?
- what will be used as final affirmation?
February 22, 2017 Implementers
Update on Standards Evolution and Flexible Curriculum work: Curriculum Redesign
Update on Learner Agency
Structural RebuildDec 6, 2016
What are your perceptions of what Customized Learning means?
First look at Weight-bearing Wall process:
1) What could you do (different from current practice) if the WBW is no longer in the way?
2) Identify barriers that prevent you from doing this today.
3) What ways could you reduce/eliminate barrier?
Work Plan Development